Blank Division Chart
|Blank Division Chart|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Age||5 - 6.5|
|Prerequisites||Division Finger Chart|
|Materials|| Blank Division Chart|
Division Problem Slips
This activity helps the child with memorization of division facts.
A printable version of the material is available below in the Make Your Own section.
- Take the material to a mat or large table. Lay out as shown.
- Sort the answer tiles into columns.
- Draw a problem slip and set it above the chart.
- Think of the answer and find the appropriate answer tile. Set it next to the problem slip.
- Place your right finger on the blue number along the top that corresponds to the first number in the problem. Place your left finger on the number along the side that corresponds to the second number in the problem.
- Slide the right finger down to the same row as the left finger.
- Slide the left finger over to meet the right.
- Hold your spot with your left finger and get the answer tile with the right.
- Place the answer tile on the chart.
- Set the problem slip aside and draw another one. Repeat the process.
- Continue until all of the answer tiles have been placed on the chart.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
Make Your Own
|Blank Division Chart||Division Problem Slips||Division Control Chart (print on legal sized paper)|
Where to Buy
Sold in sets with all 3, or just 2 charts.
Adena $30.90 (all 3)
Affordable Montessori $39.00 (2 charts, framed)
Albanesi $133.00 (2 charts)
Alison's $7.50 (control chart only)
Alison's $45.00 (2 charts, framed)
Bruins $62.00 (all 3)
Cabdev $83.00 (all 3)
Cabdev $50.00 (2 charts, framed)
E & O $78.00 (2 charts)
Juliana $127.40 (2 charts)
Kid Advance $38.69 (2 charts, framed)
Montessori Outlet $27.95 (all 3)
Nienhuis $72.20 (all 3)
Thinkamajigs $109.95 (AMI)