From Montessori Album
Revision as of 12:57, 29 September 2009 by MontessoriAdmin
|Sensorial - Visual Discrimination of Form|
|Age||3.5 - 6|
The direct and indirect purpose go up here. Please use full sentences. This is at the top because it is important to know what the point of the activity is.
- Step one goes here. If there is a picture that goes with this step, it goes below.
- Step two goes here.
- If there is only one presentation, skip the subheadings and just put the steps all under "Presentation".
- If the different presentations have obvious descriptive titles, use those in place of "Presentation One", "Presentation Two", etc.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
- A description of a variation or extension goes here.
- A description of another variation or extension goes here.