The Advanced Montessori Method: Spontaneous Activity in Education
|The Advanced Montessori Method: Spontaneous Activity in Education|
|Followed by||The Advanced Montessori Method: The Montessori Elementary Material|
Also called The Advanced Montessori Method, Volume 1 or just Spontaneous Activity in Education.
This book outlines Montessori's theories for the education of elementary aged students.
- A Survey of the Child's Life
- A Survey of Modern Education
- My Contribution to Experimental Science
- The Preparation of the Teacher
This book is in the public domain. The full text is available from several sources:
- Google Books: New York Public Library copy
- Google Books: University of Michigan Library copy
- Project Gutenberg
- Free Kindle Edition