From Montessori Album
Our latest free printables are cards for the Logical Adjective Game and the Logical Adverb Game.
|Practical Life - Fine Motor Skills|
|Materials||2 bowls |
dry rice or beans
The purpose of this activity is to teach the child how to use a scoop.
- Take the material to a table. Be sure to set up with the full bowl on the left.
- Take a scoop from the full bowl.
- Move the scoop carefully over until it is over the center of the other bowl. Pour the scoop out.
- Repeat until all of the beans have been transferred to the other bowl.
Points of Interest
Carrying the grain across
Control of Error
- If the scoop is not moved carefully enough, some beans will fall onto the tray.