From Montessori Album
|We've updated our prices on products from many online Montessori stores! If we've missed your favorite store, please let us know!|
|Practical Life - Fine Motor Skills|
|Prerequisites||Carrying a Tray|
|Materials||2 small bowls |
3-5 objects to transfer
The purpose of this activity to teach the child to carefully move items from one container to another.
- Bring the material to a mat or table.
- Open and close your hand to show the child the pinching motion used.
- Grasp one of the objects from the bowl.
- Place the object in the other bowl.
- Repeat with the other objects in the bowl.
Points of Interest
Objects variation objects sound
Control of Error
Objects are not inside the bowls.
Variations and Extensions