How to Talk So Kids Can Learn
Our latest free printables are cards for the Logical Adjective Game and the Logical Adverb Game.
|How to Talk So Kids Can Learn|
|Author||Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish, Lisa Nyberg, Rosalyn Anstine Templeton|
|Illustrator||Kimberly Ann Coe|
Strategies for improving communication between teachers and students. Includes examples of interactions in comic-strip form.
Other books on similar topics by the same authors include How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk and Siblings Without Rivalry.
- How to Deal with Feelings That Interfere with Learning
- Seven Skills That Invite Kids to Cooperate
- The Pitfalls of Punishment: Alternatives That Lead to Self-Discipline
- Solving Problems Together:Six Steps That Engage Children's Creativity and Commitment
- Praise That Doesn't Demean, Criticism That Doesn't Wound
- How to Free a Child Who is Locked in a Role
- The Parent-Teacher Partnership
- The Dream Catcher
Where to Buy
Prices and links checked: 07 October 2020
(Amazon/Bookshop are affiliate links, which help cover costs of running the site.)