How to Talk So Kids Can Learn
|Welcome to Montessori Album! We've been online for over ten years (yay!), but unfortunately we've had a lot of spam accounts over time. We didn't have a good way of sorting them out...so took the extreme measure of wiping everything before November 2019.|
We're so sorry! We've setup measures to prevent such drastic action again. Please recreate your account if it doesn't work.
|How to Talk So Kids Can Learn|
|Author||Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish, Lisa Nyberg, Rosalyn Anstine Templeton|
|Illustrator||Kimberly Ann Coe|
Strategies for improving communication between teachers and students. Includes examples of interactions in comic-strip form.
Other books on similar topics by the same authors include How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk and Siblings Without Rivalry.
- How to Deal with Feelings That Interfere with Learning
- Seven Skills That Invite Kids to Cooperate
- The Pitfalls of Punishment: Alternatives That Lead to Self-Discipline
- Solving Problems Together:Six Steps That Engage Children's Creativity and Commitment
- Praise That Doesn't Demean, Criticism That Doesn't Wound
- How to Free a Child Who is Locked in a Role
- The Parent-Teacher Partnership
- The Dream Catcher
Where to Buy