Multiplication Finger Chart 1
From Montessori Album
Our latest free printables are cards for the Logical Adjective Game and the Logical Adverb Game.
|Multiplication Finger Chart 1|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Prerequisites||Multiplication With Bead Bars|
|Materials|| Multiplication Finger Chart 1|
multiplication problem slips
This material helps the child with memorization of multiplication facts.
- Take the materials to a table or mat, lay them out as shown. Select a problem slip. Copy the problem on to the paper.
- Place your left finger on the red number corresponding to the first number in the problem. Place your right finger on the blue number corresponding to the second number in the problem.
- Slide your right finger down so that it is on the same row as your left finger.
- Slide your left finger over to the same square as your right finger.
- Open your fingers to reveal the answer.
- Write the answer or the paper.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
- The child could also roll two ten-sided dice to create a multiplication problem.
Make Your Own
|Multiplication Finger Chart 1||Multiplication Problem Slips (print on yellow card stock)|
Where to Buy
Prices and links checked: 07 October 2020
- Teaching Montessori in the Home: The School Years by Elizabeth G. Hainstock, page 64