Multiplication Finger Chart 2
From Montessori Album
|We've updated our prices on products from many online Montessori stores! If we've missed your favorite store, please let us know!|
|Multiplication Finger Chart 2|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Prerequisites||Multiplication Finger Chart 1|
|Materials|| Multiplication Finger Chart 2 |
multiplication problem slips
This material helps the child with memorization of multiplication facts.
- Compare Multiplication Finger Chart 2 with Multiplication Finger Chart 1. Show that they are similar, but chart 2 has part missing.
- Put away Multiplication Finger Chart 1, and bring out the paper, pencil, and problem slips.
- Draw a problem slip and copy it onto the paper.
- Put your right finger on the smaller of the two numbers from the problem. Put your left finger on the larger one.
- Slide your right finger over to the last number on its row.
- Slide your right finger down to the same row as the left finger.
- Slide your left finger over to meet the right.
- Open your fingers to reveal the answer.
- Write the answer on the paper.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
- The child could also roll two ten-sided dice to create a multiplication problem.
Make Your Own
|Multiplication Finger Chart 2||Multiplication Problem Slips (print on yellow card stock)|
Where to Buy
Prices and links checked: 23 January 2022
|All 5 charts|
control chart only
|E & O||$48.60|