Sentence Picture Match
Our latest free printables are cards for the Logical Adjective Game and the Logical Adverb Game.
|Sentence Picture Match|
|Language - Reading|
|Materials||cards with pictures |
labels describing the pictures
In this activity the child matches cards with sentences to the pictures they describe.
Cards are available to print below.
- Carry the material to a mat or table. Place the tray in the upper right corner.
- Take the picture cards and lay them along the left edge of the mat. Lay out a second column if you need more room.
- Take the first sentence card and read it. Match it to the correct picture.
- Continue reading and matching sentences to pictures until they have all been matched.
- Mix up the sentences and return them to the tray.
Mix up the pictures and return them to the tray.
Return the tray to the shelf.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
Make Your Own
- Printable Sentence to Picture Matching Cards (28 pictures)
Use only a few at a time, of course. Rotate them out on a regular basis (once every week or two, maybe).
Where to Buy
The cards pictured above are available as a pdf on Teacher Pay Teachers ($9.50 for 112 pairs).