The Child, Society and the World
From Montessori Album
|The Child, Society and the World|
|Author||The Child, Society and the World|
|Publisher||Montessori-Pierson Publishing Company|
Previously unpublished speeches and writings of Maria Montessori.
- To parents
- When your child knows better than you
- Let your child keep his secret
- Maturity theory
- To teachers
- Concentration and the teacher
- Rules for the teacher of young children in the "Children's House"
- On recurring themes
- On social education
- On religious education
- On fantasy and fairy tales
- "The lesson of silence"
- Montessori's "alternative comprehensive school"
- On the principles of the Montessori school
- Child and society
- Children, teachers and society
- Protection against exploitation of children
- Work as an anthropological necessity
- On the schooling of young people
- Man's place in the cosmos
- Man's place in creation
- Communism and peace
- Education and democracy
- Cosmic education
Where to Buy