A Key to Writing and Reading for English
Our latest free printables are cards for the Logical Adjective Game and the Logical Adverb Game.
|A Key to Writing and Reading for English|
|Author||Muriel I. Dwyer|
This excellent booklet is considered to be the best alternative to the Pink/Blue/Green language scheme often used in Montessori classrooms.
- Preparatory Work
- Stage 1: The 'I Spy Game'
- Stage 2: Sandpaper Letters
- Stage 3: The Moveable Alphabet
- Stage 4: The Object Box
- Stage 5: Activity Words
- Stage 6: Puzzle Words
- Stage 7: Little Books
- Stage 8: The Reading Folders
- Stage 9: The Sorting Exercise
- Stage 10: The Test
- Stage 11: (more puzzle words)
- Stage 12: Phonogram Dictionary
- Stage 13: Dictation
An alternate version of this booklet was titled A Path for the Exploration of Any Language Leading to Writing and Reading.
Where to Buy
Prices and links checked: 26 December 2020