Constructive Triangles - Large Hexagonal Box
From Montessori Album
|Welcome to Montessori Album! Happy 2020!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Constructive Triangles - |
Large Hexagonal Box
|Sensorial - Visual Discrimination of Form|
|Prerequisites||Geometric Cabinet |
Constructive Triangles - Triangular Box
Constructive Triangles - Rectangular Box
Constructive Triangles - Blue Rectangular Box
|Materials||Large Hexagonal Box|
Use of this material makes the child aware that all polygons can be made with triangles. This activity prepares the child for geometry.
- Take the material to a large mat. Lay out the triangles on the mat as shown.
- Slide down the first triangle.
- Slide down the bottom portion of the next triangle. Trace your fingers over the black line on one of its sides.
- Trace your fingers along the black line on one of the same type of triangles. Slide it down until the sides come together.
- Trace your fingers in the angle left by the two triangles. Trace the angle of the remaining triangle.
- Slide that piece down to the empty space where it fits.
- Cover this triangle with the first.
- Step four
- Step five
- Step six
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
Make Your Own
Printable Constructive Triangles available from Livable Learning.
Where to Buy
All 5 Constructive Triangle Boxes
Adena $41.39 (only 3 constructive triangle boxes)
Creative Learning $79.95
E & O $290.00
Hello Wood $289.00
Juliana Group $470.40
Kid Advance $69.99
Montessori Land $99.00
Montessori N' Such $185.00
Montessori Outlet $72.95
merocomontessori $32 (Constructive Triangles In Five Boxes)