|Thanks to everyone who filled out a survey. See our new printables!|
B&W multiplication chart, so kids can color in the blue and red sections - Blank Multiplication Chart B&W
Command Cards - Command Cards 1, Command Cards 2, Command Cards 3
|Practical Life - Grace and Courtesy|
The purpose of this activity is to teach the child how to cough politely and avoid spreading germs.
- Invite 3-4 children to come participate in your lesson.
- Tell the children that when we cough, we need to know what to do, so we don’t cough onto someone else. Tell them that we are all going to practice what we should do when we cough.
- Ask the children if they are all ready to watch.
- Turn your head to the right a little away from the children.
- Place your right forearm about an inch away from your mouth.
- Exaggerate a cough.
- Once finished with the cough, close your mouth.
- Remove your right arm from in front of your mouth.
- Turn your head back to face the group.
- Tell the children that you don’t use your hand, because if the germs are on your hands, we can spread them more easily.
- Ask the children, “Shall I show you again?” Repeat cough.
- Invite each child to practice what to do when they cough.
Teaching the children grace and courtesy in the classroom.
Awareness of their body and control of their movements.
Points of Interests
Placing your arm, not your hand, in front of your mouth so as not to spread germs with your hands.