From Montessori Album
|Welcome to Montessori Album!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Sensorial - Visual Discrimination of Form|
|Age||3.5 - 6|
|Prerequisites||link to another lesson |
|Materials||item needed |
another item needed
Please use full sentences to describe the direct and indirect purpose (also called "aims" or "goals") here. If a purpose of a lesson is to help prepare for another lesson, or if a lesson is a variation or extension of another lesson, mention the other lesson by name and link to it.
Any preparation the teacher needs to do to get ready for the lesson goes here.
- Step one goes here.
- Step two goes here.
- You get the idea.
- If there is only one presentation, skip the subheadings and just put the steps all under "Presentation".
- If the different presentations have obvious descriptive titles, use those in place of "Presentation One", "Presentation Two", etc.
Points of Interest
- A point of interest goes here.
- Another point of interest goes here.
Control of Error
How the child will know that he has done the work correctly.
Variations and Extensions
- A description of a variation goes here. If you like, you can make a complete separate page for a variation or extension. If so, just put a link to it here along with a brief description. Be sure to write at the top of the new page that it is a variation or extension and link back to the original work.
- A description of another variation goes here.
- A description of an extension goes here.
Here is where you should put any new vocabulary introduced with the lesson.
A description of the material goes here. This section can be left out if the only materials needed are household objects. It could also be left in if it would be helpful to remind the reader to obtain a child-sized version of the object.
Make Your Own
Some Montessori materials are quite expensive. Use this section to describe how to make a version of the material. This section could be left out if making the material would be far too difficult. Feel free to include photos of materials you have made.
This is also the place to leave downloads of printable materials.
Where to Buy
In this section link to websites that sell the material used in the lesson. List the price with each one.
This section is for listing articles, websites, or parts of books with information about the lesson.
You could include the chapter and page number of books, links to websites, and any other relevant information to allow others to find it.
This is a place to suggest related children's books that could be read at circle-time.