Montessori Today: A Comprehensive Approach to Education from Birth to Adulthood
|Welcome to Montessori Album!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Montessori Today: A Comprehensive Approach to Education from Birth to Adulthood|
|Author||Paula Polk Lillard|
A description of Maria Montessori's plan for education from pre-school through college, with a special attention payed to the Elementary years.
- The Origin and Theory of Montessori Education
- Overview of the Primary Years
- Changes at the Second Plane
- The Great Lessons and Key Lessons
- The Classroom Environment
- The Elementary Teacher
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Scenes from an Elementary Classroom
- The Planes of Adulthood
- Montessori: Present and Future