Addition Finger Chart 3
From Montessori Album
Our latest free printables are cards for the Logical Adjective Game and the Logical Adverb Game.
|Addition Finger Chart 3|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Prerequisites||Addition Finger Chart 3|
|Materials|| Addition Finger Chart 3|
addition problem slips
This activity allows the child to practice memorization of addition facts.
- Set out Addition Finger Chart 2 to compare with Addition Finger Chart 3. Show that they are similar but with some of the numbers missing.
- Set up the material as shown to work problems.
- Put the left finger on the smaller of the two numbers and the right finger on the larger number.
- Slide the left finger over to the last number on its row.
- Slide the right finger over to the last number in its row.
- Zigzag fingers together one square at a time until they meet.
- Open your fingers to reveal the answer.
- Record the answer on the paper.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
- Addition Control Chart 2 can be used to check answers
Variations and Extensions
Make Your Own
|Addition Control Chart 2 (print on legal sized paper)||Addition Finger Chart 3||Addition Problem Slips|
Where to Buy
Prices and links checked: 07 October 2020