Addition Finger Chart 2
From Montessori Album
|Welcome to Montessori Album! Happy 2020!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Addition Finger Chart 2|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Prerequisites||Addition Finger Chart 1|
|Materials|| Addition Finger Chart 2|
addition problem slips
This activity allows the child to practice memorization of addition facts.
Printable chart and problem slips are available below.
- Set out Addition Chart 1 to compare to Addition Chart 2. Show that Chart 2 is similar but with part of the chart missing.
- Set up the material as shown to work problems.
- Select a problem slip and copy in onto the paper.
- Put the right finger on the smaller of the two numbers, and the left finger on the larger number.
- Slide the right finger over to othe last number on its row.
- Then slide the right finger down to the same row as the left finger.
- Slide the left finger over to meet the right.
- Open your fingers to reveal the answer.
- Record the answer on the paper.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
- The child can check their work with Addition Control Chart 1
Variations and Extensions
Make Your Own
|Addition Finger Chart 2||Addition Problem Slips||Addition Control Chart 1 (print on legal sized paper)|
Where to Buy
Sold in sets with all 6 addition charts.
Affordable Montessori $59.00 (framed)
Alison's $7.50 (control chart)
Alison's $50.00 (framed)
Cabdev $57.00 (framed)
Creative Learning $45.95 (framed)
E & O $87.00
Kid Advance $45.99 (framed)
Montessori Outlet $26.95
Thinkamajigs $131.95 (AMI)
merocomontessori $15.5 (Hundred Board)