Addition Finger Chart 1
From Montessori Album
|Welcome to Montessori Album!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Addition Finger Chart 1|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Materials|| Addition Finger Chart 1|
addition problem slips
This activity allows the child to practice memorization of addition facts.
- Take the materials to a mat or table. If working at a mat, you will need a writing board to go under the paper.
- Draw a problem slip and copy the problem onto the paper.
- Place your left finger on the red number corresponding to the first number in the problem. Place your right finger on the blue number corresponding to the second number in the problem.
- Slide your left finger down so that it is on the same row as your left finger.
- Slide your left finger over to the same square as your right finger.
- Open your fingers to reveal the answer.
- Record the answer on the paper.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
Make Your Own
|Addition Finger Chart 1||Addition Problem Slips||Addition Control Chart 1 (print on legal sized paper)|
Where to Buy
Sold in sets with all 6 charts.
Affordable Montessori $59.00 (framed)
Alison's $7.50 (control chart)
Alison's $50.00 (framed)
Cabdev $57.00 (framed)
Creative Learning $45.95 (framed)
E & O $87.00
Kid Advance $45.99 (framed)
Montessori Outlet $26.95
Thinkamajigs $131.95 (AMI)
Best Montessori Toys $20 (100 Hundred Board)