|We've updated our prices on products from many online Montessori stores! If we've missed your favorite store, please let us know!|
Also called a Library Corner or a Book Corner.
The books in the reading nook should be rotated out on a regular basis. There should not be more than ten or twelve books there at a time.
Introducing a child to the reading nook
Source: A Handmade Childhood
Source: Counting Coconuts
- Children's Books in a Montessori Classroom on this site
- The Handling a Book lessons on this site
- The Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
- Basic Montessori: Learning Activities for Under-fives by David Gettman, pages 156-157
- Montessori Read & Write by Lynne Lawrence, page 40