Animal Life Cycles
|Animal Life Cycles|
|Science - Zoology|
|Materials||models of the steps in an animal’s life cycle|
circle with an arrow to show progression
This activity demonstrates the stages in an animal's life cycle.
- Take the work to a mat or table.
- Place the circle with the arrow at the center of the work space.
- Put the pictures or objects in order around the circle from earliest stage of development to the latest stage of development.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
- could also be done with pictures of the stages in an animal's life cycle
- many different animals could be used
- can also be done to learn about aging - in humans and in animals.
Make Your Own
I have seen once this amazing insect life cycle done entirely out of different-shaped noodles. Link needed!
Where to Buy
Painted Lady Butterfly