Montessori at Home
From Montessori Album
|Montessori at Home|
|Author||Heidi Anne Spietz|
|Publisher||American Montessori Consulting|
|Followed by||Modern Montessori in the Home|
Montessori at Home attempts to describe how to create a homeschool version of a Montessori pre-school.
- An Alternative Approach to Learning
- Learning in a Home Environment
- The Three Year Old's Quest for Independence
- Your Four Year Old's Need for Adventure
- Kindergarten At Home for Four and Five Year Old Children
- This book is so poorly written that is not really worth bothering with. Much of the information is outdated, badly explained, or just plain wrong. The book is self-published by the author and it really could have benefited from an editor.
A couple of better books on the topic are Basic Montessori: Learning Activities for Under-fives by David Gettman and Teaching Montessori in the Home: The Pre-School Years by Elizabeth G. Hainstock. -MontessoriAdmin