Plant Life Cycles
From Montessori Album
|Welcome to Montessori Album! Happy 2020!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Plant Life Cycles|
|Science - Botany|
|Materials||models of the steps in a plant’s life cycle|
circle with an arrow to show progression
This activity demonstrates the stages in a plant's life cycle.
- Take the work to a mat or table.
- Place the circle with the arrow at the center of the work space.
- Put the pictures or objects in order around the circle from earliest stage of development to the latest stage of development.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
- If possible, have real seeds and plants at different stages of growth to show the children. You could do this by starting bean seedlings every couple of days.
- could also be done with pictures of the stages in a plant's life cycle
Make Your Own
Where to Buy
There is a very nice set of models of green bean seedlings at different stages of growth made by SafariLtd.