Subtraction Finger Chart
|Welcome to Montessori Album!|
In addition to the free materials here, please consider my new store Phonics and Stuff at Teachers Pay Teachers for additional educational items. Thanks!
|Subtraction Finger Chart|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Prerequisites||Subtraction With Bead Bars|
|Materials|| Subtraction Finger Chart|
Subtraction Problem Slips
This activity allows the child to work on memorization of subtraction facts.
- Take the material to a mat or table.
- Draw a problem slip and copy it to the paper.
- Put your right finger on the red number for the first number in the problem. The left goes on the blue for the second number.
- Slide the right finger down to the same row as the left finger.
- Slide the left finger over to meet the right.
- Open your fingers to reveal the answer.
- Record the answer on the paper.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
The child can check their work with the Subtraction Control Chart:
Variations and Extensions
Make You Own
|Subtraction Finger Chart||Subtraction Problem Slips|
Where to Buy
Sold in sets with all 3 charts.
Affordable Montessori $39.00 (framed)
Alison's $7.50 (control chart only)
Alison's $50.00 (framed)
Cabdev $53.00 (framed)
Creative Learning $33.95 (framed)
E & O $87.00
Kid Advance $38.69 (framed)
Montessori Outlet $23.95
Thinkamajigs $129.95 (AMI)