Blank Multiplication Chart
|Blank Multiplication Chart|
|Math - Memory Work|
|Prerequisites||Multiplication Finger Chart 1|
|Materials||Blank Multiplication Chart |
multiplication problem slips
This material helps the child with memorization of multiplication facts.
- Take the material to a mat.
- Sort the answer tiles into columns.
- Select a problem slip and set it above the chart.
- Think of the answer and find the appropriate answer tile. Set it next to the problem slip.
- Do the finger work to find the spot on the chart for the answer tile.
- Hold your place with your left hand and use your right to get the answer tile.
- Place the answer in its spot on the chart. Place the problem slip to the left of the chart.
- Repeat this process with other problems.
- Continue like this until all of the answer tiles have been placed on the chart.
Points of Interest
Control of Error
Variations and Extensions
- The work could be done without the problem slips.
Make Your Own
|Blank Multiplication Chart||Multiplication Problem Slips (print on yellow card stock)|
Where to Buy
Sold in sets with all 5 charts.
Affordable Montessori $49.00 (framed)
Alison's $7.50 (control chart only)
E & O $89.00
Kid Advance $44.99 (framed)
Montessori Outlet $23.95
Thinkamajigs $134.95 (AMI)
- Teaching Montessori in the Home: The School Years by Elizabeth G. Hainstock, page 65